lunes, 25 de enero de 2016

About me and my project

Hi, I'm Anna! I'm a sixteen year old girl and I'm from Spain. I live in a town really near from Barcelona, I'm sure that you know something from Barcelona, do you know about our fantastic football team? Do you know about Sagrada Família? I'm sure you do and if not, you should search for it, Barcelona is a very interesting and amazing city!
I have some hobbies, for example, I love dancing and all types of dances, I dance nearly six hours per week! I also love singing and I have watched a lot of different types of series. I watch them one after the other, but when they finish, sometimes I feel a bit upset.

I'm gonna stop talking about me and I will focus on what we are here. I have started this blog for an school project and like I have said I absolutely love all the modern dance world and which better topic to talk about in my blog? I'm going to talk you about nowdays important dancers, about the history of the different ways of dancing, I will share with you some videos that I consider fascinating and much more. I hope you like it!

Your dancer, Anna.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario