domingo, 31 de enero de 2016

Matt Steffanina

Good afternoon my dancers today I'm going to talk you about maybe one of my favourite hiphop dancers in the world.
It's Matt Steffanina who has worked with such important people like Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne and more. He had lived seven years in the east coast of north america, where he worked as a dancer, before he moved to Los Angeles in 2010. Nowday Matt works every week at International Dance Academy in Hollywood and he also travels around the world teaching his style in different academys where he does workshops (intesive lessons about dance). He created his own style combining the comercial hiphop with some grooves and isolations (traditional movments).
He is with a girl called Dana Alexa another dancer who I will write of in a future post.

I leave you a video od Dana and Matt. I hope you will enjoy it!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario